PROCEDURE FOR SUBMISSIONS BY LAND MAIL
Submission deadline for films is 10 August 2016.
- Animated films of any genre and of any animation technique less than 25 minutes long may be registered for the festival.
- Registered films must have been made in 2014 or later.
- Download PDF APLICATION FORM, print it, sign and send it along with the selection copy of the film (minimum resolution 480i) and additional materials, on CD or DVD, to the festival address:
FENIX ART - Asocijacija za vizuelne umjetnosti /
Association for Visual Arts International
International Animated Film Festival BANJALUKA 2016
Vida Nježića 68, 78000 Banja Luka, Republika Srpska
BOSNA I HERCEGOVINA
With a remark:
NO COMMERCIAL VALUE- FOR CULTURAL PURPOSES ONLY
- Additional material comprises the following:
Director's CV, filmography and list of awards
Director's photograph (300dpi)
At least 4 photographs from the film with 300dpi resolution
A dialogue list in the English language with exact timing of appearance of each line (in .srt format or another format to enable using the list as a subtitle)
- More than one film can be on one disc. For each registered film a separate registration form must be submitted.
- Films and Additional materials submitted by land mail are sent at your own expense.